- This list is not always current due to the large number of RR on the list.
- In WA licences are no longer required for RR, (this means “anyone” can relocate a reptile from your property). Working with a “Reptile Handler”, we have tried to ensure this list only has professionals listed who have undergone some form of training and have a passion for our native wildlife.
- Some RR, MAY ask for a donation to assist with covering their fuel etc. So please check with them BEFORE they go to your home. (Typically, Free to $150)
- Please once you find a RR in your area, store their number in your phone for future reference.
- Please remember that the majority of the RR are Volunteers and they do this out of their own time.
- You can also try the Armadale Reptile Center on 93996927 or Wildlife Rescue Australia on 1300 596 457
- WE AT PWRN TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYONE ON THIS LIST OR THEIR ACTIONS. CALL AND USE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
As of 23rd of February 2023 this list is currently under review for updates. Please call the following numbers for assistance. They will be able to advise you of your nearest Rehabilitator.
Tessa Reptile Service, NOR – 0409 378 717
Si, NOR – 0430 588 811
Perth Hills Reptile Removal – 0402 856 427